Sunday, September 9, 2007

What the heck?

So do things look a little different? This is what happens when I have a day inside due to rain and nothing really to do. Anyway, the best part of my time to explore blogger (the website that brings this blog to you) is that I finally figured out how to set the time to my time and not some random time. Thus, from this point onwards the time indicated on the post is the actual time I posted. I'm sure you were all very upset that this wasn't the case before.

Also, I'll be out of town for a week or so. I'm off to Hambanthota Monday and Tuesday. Wednesday is, of course, Wedding Wednesday. After the weddings, I'm off to consult of a new EU project in Anuradhapura (everyone was invited, so don't get excited). We return Thursday night, then we (Harshana and I) are off to Arugam Bay (Sept. 15-16) and then Sinharaja (Sept. 17-18). Yes, I'm missing photo class. Not sure when I will be able to write this proposal for Mercy Corps. Hmm.

No comments: