Thursday, October 18, 2007

I'm a right brainer, in case you were wondering.

Yep, it has been scientifically tested here.

This means the following are my brain functions:

uses feeling
"big picture" oriented
imagination rules
symbols and images
present and future
philosophy & religion
can "get it" (i.e. meaning)
believes
appreciates
spatial perception
knows object function
fantasy based
presents possibilities
impetuous
risk taking
If you concentrate, you are supposed to be able to make the dancer turn the other way. I could not do this. And it is true, I had to really work at getting my science degree, it didn't just come to me (and I made sure the degree included a bit of policy to ensure I'd have something easy to give me a break occasionally). Yet, I feel like the list above doesn't really describe me. I mean my spatial perception is awful. I can be impetuous and a risk taker, but much more often I'm a true blue Capricorn and thus a planner, a rule follower, a left brainer. Weird.

Take the test and tell me how you feel about the results. Apparently most people are left brainers. I guess I should feel special.

By the way, Dad, this means your bad jokes have been wrong all along. I'm right handed and in my right brain!

No comments: