Friday, December 7, 2007

In Case You Were Wondering

54%How Addicted to Blogging Are You?

Jen G. scored 71%, but I knew I wouldn't hit her number. Actually, I'm pleased with a 54% obsession rating -- not too high, but clearly I have an interest.

Also interesting (though I'm willing to admit, possibly only to me):
online dating

This site actually says how they get that rating. I used the words dead (once), bomb (three times) and death (five times). Hmm. I guess that indicates my blog is violent.

The site where I've obtained all these little boxes is a lot of fun. You don't necessarily need to be a blogger to enjoy some of the quizzes. For instance:

But I think we all knew that.

Finally I took this quiz to see how much my dead body is worth as I realize it is fairly worthless now, but because I'm pretty healthy, I thought it might be worth a great deal once I'm dead. I was right:
$5575.00The Cadaver Calculator - Find out how much your body is worth.
That isn't the maximum, but it is far from the minimum. I actually plan on donating all my organs -- I'm not sure how much of a loss that will be in this windfall of cash that those I leave behind would be in for once I perish. Of course, with each year I continue to survive the daily threats to my life the amount gets reduced.

I wonder if posting a cadaver calculator will lower my rating from PG to R?

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Dang! My dead body is only worth $4225.00. How'd that happen? Is it because your a vegitarian?